We hereby inform you about the processing of your personal data by the
Hartmann Beratungsgesellschaft mbH as well as the rights you are entitled with to under the Data Protection Act.
- Who is responsible for data processing and how do I contact the data protection officer?
Responsible for data processing is:
Hartmann Beratungsgesellschaft mbH
Telefon +49 2565 93 09 0
Fax +49 2565 93 09 40
vertreten durch: Christoph Thörner
- For what purposes and on what legal basis is data being processed?
We process your personal data in compliance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO), the Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG-new) and all other applicable laws only to the extent necessary to provide the information on this website and our services on this website.
In the case of merely informative use of the website, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide information to us for the use of the website, we will not collect any personal data, with the exception of the data transmitted by your browser, in order to enable you to visit the website. These are:
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (concrete homepage)
- Access status/HTTP-Statuscode
- transmitted amount of data
- Website of origin of the request
- Operating system and it’s surface
- Language and version of the browser software.
In order to ensure a functional activity of the website, we store log files. In addition, this data also serves us to ensure the security of our information technology systems and to optimize the website.
Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO forms the legal basis for the temporary storage of data and logfiles.
If the processing of personal data is based on the consent of the data subject, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR serves as legal basis.
Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR forms the legal basis for processing of personal data in order to fulfill contracts in which one of the contractual parties is the data subject. The same applies to the implementation of pre-contractual measures requiring processing operations.
If our company is subject to a legal obligation for the fulfillment of which the processing of personal data is required, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. c GDPR is the legal basis.
Art. 6 para. 1 lit. d GDPR is the legal basis in cases where vital interests of data subjects or of another natural person requires the processing of personal data.
If personal data is processed in order to protect the legitimate interests of our company or a third party, the interests, fundamental rights and fundamental freedoms of the person concerned are lost. Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR is the legal basis of this processing.
Personal data may be passed on to our IT service providers to provide this website.
- Data security
We maintain up-to-date technical measures to ensure data security, in particular to protect your personal data against dangers during data transfers as well as leaks to third parties. These are adjusted according to the current state of the art.
- Inclusion of YouTube-Videos
We included YouTube-Videos in our online range of products, which are saved on http://www.YouTube.com and are directly playable from our Website. These are all included in the “extended data-protection-mode”, which means, that no data about you as a user will be given to YouTube, if you don’t play the videos. The two types of data mentioned above will only be transmitted when playing the video. We don’t have any influence on this process.
By visiting the website YouTube receives the information, that you have accessed the sub-website on our website. Additionally, the Data mentioned in “2.” of this declaration will be transmitted. This happens independent of the circumstance, if this third-party provider provides a user account, where you are logged in to, or if there isn’t any user account. If you are logged in to your Google account, data will be directly referred to your account. If you do not wish the reference to your profile at YouTube, you need to log out before clicking on the button.
YouTube saves the data as user’s profiles und uses these for the purpose of advertisement, market research and/or the at-scale composition of its website. An evaluation like this takes place (also for users, that are not logged in) in order to generate scaled advertisement und to inform other users of the social network about the activities on our website. They have a right of objection against the composition of these user’s profiles. They have to address their objection to YouTube.
Legal basis for the processing of the personal data of the users is Art. 6 Abs. 1 lit. f GDPR. We offer you the possibility to interact with social networks and other users in order to improve our products and to be more attractive to you as a user.
Third-party information: YouTube LLC, 901 Cherry Ave., San Bruno, CA 94066, USA, : https://policies.google.com/technologies/product-privacy?hl=de und https://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy. Google processes your personal data in the U.S.A. as well and has therefore subordinated itself under the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
- Inclusion of Google Maps
We use the service of Google Maps on this website. We can hereby show interactive maps directly on the website and facilitate the comfortable use of the maps application.
By visiting the website YouTube receives the information, that you have accessed the sub-website on our website. Additionally, the Data mentioned in “2.” of this declaration will be transmitted. This happens independent of the circumstance, if this third-party provider provides a user account, where you are logged in to, or if there isn’t any user account. If you are logged in to your Google account, data will be directly referred to your account. If you do not wish the reference to your profile at Google, you need to log out before clicking on the button.
Google saves the data as user’s profiles und uses these for the purpose of advertisement, market research and/or the at-scale composition of its website. An evaluation like this takes place (also for users, that are not logged in) in order to generate scaled advertisement und to inform other users of the social network about the activities on our website. They have a right of objection against the composition of these user’s profiles. They have to address their objection to Google.
Third-party information: Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountainview, California 94043, USA; https://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy und https://policies.google.com/technologies/product-privacy?hl=de. Google processes your personal data in the U.S.A. as well and has therefore subordinated itself under the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
- Which data protection rights can I assert as a data subject?
As far as professional regulations do not oppose you have the right:
- • according to Art. 7 para. 3 GDPR, to revoke your once given consent to us at any time. As a result, we are no longer allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future.
- in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR at any time to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you may provide information about the purposes of the processing, the category of personal data, their origin, the categories of recipients to whom your information has been disclosed, the purpose and intended duration of storage, the right to rectification, erasure , Restriction of processing or opposition, the existence of a right of appeal, the origin of their data, if not collected from us, as well as the existence of an automated decision-making process including profiling and, where appropriate, meaningful information about their details;
- in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR, to immediately demand the correction of incorrect or completed personal data stored by us;
- in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, the cancellation of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfill a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defence of legal claims is required;
- in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR, to the extent that the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you reject its deletion and we no longer need the data, but you assert this , Exercise or defence of legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
- pursuant to Art. 20 GDPR to obtain your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, standard and machine-readable format or to request that you send it to another person responsible for the transaction and
- to complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR. In general, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or our law office.
We do not collect personal information from minors. In the case of an unknowing survey, we will delete it immediately.
- Can I object the processing of my personal data?
You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes without giving any reason. If we process your data to safeguard legitimate interests, you can do so for reasons that arise from your particular situation. We will then no longer process your personal information unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for processing that outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or processing for the purposes of asserting, pursuing or defending legal claims.
In order to make the website available to users and to ensure the operation of the website, the collection of data and its storage in log files is mandatory. Because of this, there is no possibility of objection for the user.
If log files are saved, they will be deleted after thirty days at the latest. Further processing does not take place.
- Do I have the possibility to file a complaint?
If you believe that the processing of your personal data by us is unlawful or otherwise violates data protection law for other reasons, you can complain to the responsible supervisory authority:
Landesbeauftragte für Datenschutz und Informationsfreiheit Nordrhein-Westfalen
Telefon +49 211 384 24-0
Fax +49 211 384 24-10